Choose one of the download options below:
- RubiQ’s (1.0 & 1.5) with original vertical red and black bullet motor connectors: INAV configurator 1.6.2
- RubiQ’s (2.0) with horizontal yellow motor connectors and Q X7 radio controllers: INAV configurator 1.9.3
- RubiQ’s (2.0) with horizontal yellow motor connectors and X9 Lite radio controllers:
Updated: July 31, 2020
Default Firmware File for Flight Controller
RubiQ Configuration File for Taranis Radio Controller
- For X9D radio controllers: RUBiQ_FreeRider_Riot250R_ with sounds — For reflashing instructions, click here
- For Q X7 radio controllers: QX7_RubiQ_Freerider_Riot250R_ELF_2.2.2 — For reflashing instructions, click here
- For X9 Lite radio controllers: X9Lite_RubiQ_ELF_Sim_Riot — For reflashing instructions, contact support.
Camera Mount 3D Print File
Breaking a lot of camera mounts and have a 3D printer in your lab? Save the hassle of an order by printing your own with this file. We’re using 1.75mm TPU or ABS. You’ll have to hammer in the standoffs and punch out the back, but you’re drone engineers now — you’ve got this. And we’ve got you; call us or submit a ticket if you have questions.
Looking for something more substantial? Check out the latest aluminum camera bracket here.